Putting the brakes on Manga+Press 2.9 development for the moment. Things are busy with my life, and I’ve noticed some issues with the structure of the plugin that will likely take a while to work out. In the mean-time, I’m going to take some of the things that were fixed in the 2.9 branch and merge those fixes into 2.8. I’m also planning on creating a new site and a new support system that should handle bugs and enhancement requests. I’ve realized that routing support requests to GitHub and WordPress was probably not the most ideal thing to do but it solved issues with support requests over Twitter and personal email.